To be honest, iPhones, iPads, and iPods are probably some of the most widely used pieces of modern equipment when it comes to students from all over the world. There are many different reasons why this is so, but one of them is definitely because Apple’s App Store has hundreds of thousands of fantastic apps for their mobile devices, many of which are free. Therefore, it is no wonder that many students are interested in finding out what are the top iPhone apps for them out there, and we will here list some of the best iPhone apps for students, hoping to help you load your iPhone with everything you need for your next day in school.
What Are the Top iPhone Apps for Students Out There?
Here is a comprehensive list of the top iPhone apps for students:
- iStudiez Pro – This app is one of the most widely used apps for students in the world, and the best thing about it is the fact that it costs only $0.99. This app will take care of all of the appointments you have as a student, providing you with peace of mind and a well-organized day, every day. You can see all of your commitments in day, week, or month view; you will be notified of all of these commitments in order not to miss any of them; and it is also available in more than 25 languages.
- StudyBlue – This is one of the best apps for creating flash cards and helping you learn what you need to learn more easily, more effectively, and more quickly. It is great for situations in which you do not have your book with you and you need to kill some time. Whip out your iPhone and start going through everything you need to master – and do all of this for free, as this is how much the app costs.
- Evernote – Another free app that is perfect for students, as it lets them take notes in classes, create voice reminders, take and store photos, and search all of this material no matter where you are. Basically, it is an extension of your brain that you can hold in your hands and rummage through in order to find anything you need – pretty handy, right?
- GoodReader – It costs $4.99 and it is worth every penny. This app will let you read any document in the world on your iPhone, regardless of its size and type. What’s more, it will let you take notes, copy, paste, and share portions of the text with whomever you wish. Also, it can be automatically synced with Dropbox, SkyDrive, and SugarSync, which is yet another practical feature of GoodReader.
- Wikipedia Mobile – No student’s iPhone would be complete without an app that will help them use Wikipedia easily and quickly. This app is free, and it will come in handy in many instances, so there is really no reason to leave it out from your list of iPhone apps.
Aside from the five apps mentioned above, there are many more apps that you will be using as a student. Just remember to keep away from those addictive gaming apps, as you are here to study!
This guest post has been contributed by Nick for a massage school in California