The Gateway SX2311-03 delivers superior quality value with an AMD Phenom ll x 4 quad core processor and a 4GB DDR3 memory. This unit resides in the central point of the balance for compact PC. Designed to be a compact PC, the physical features alone do not stand out, but what’s inside as well.
Here is a list of the features of SX2311-03:
– It has a black chassis with a measurement of 14 x 7x 20 inches
– It has an optical drive’s eject button, next to it is a photo frame button, a chrome power button, and it has a tray for resting charge phones or music players.
– 9 USB 2.0 ports (front and back side)
– SD card slot
– Headphone and microphone jack
– A mini FireWire port
– eSATA port
– VGA and HDMI – out ports
– Gigabit Ethernet jack
– PS/2 mouse and keyboard ports
– 5.1 surround-sound outputs
Keyboard and mouse
– Both are standard-issue wired devices. You can be contented with the keyboard, but the mouse seems to be light and despicable.
– This gateway has 2 processing cores, the AMD Phenom II x 4 chip a quad-core CPU clocked at 2.8GHz, paired with 4GB of 1.333MHz DDR3 memory, and the 2.93GHz Core i3-530 chip.
– 1TB of storage.
– Has 2 free DIMM slots for memory expansion, with 2PCI Express (PCIe) slots: an x 1 and x 16.
– It has a big fan spinning slower but can deliver the same amount of air as a smaller fan. These fans keep the system running quietly and smoothly.
– 220 watt power supply.
For a compact computer that has a price like this, it is already a great bargain for customers or PC users. For low budget consumers, the Gateway SX2311-03 is a good choice for a compact desktop PC for them. With the performance of this unit, it would make an excellent institutional computer or a very good functional household PC. But, this is not a choice for ideal gamers because of its low end graphic configuration.