One of the big problems for anyone in the online video production business is finding new buyers. I know how hard it can be to build up successful client portfolios and keep business moving forward.
If you are thinking about getting into the online video production business then you need to do your homework. There is no point having great video skills unless you can reach out to the right clients.
Build Your Website
I use my website as a base for my online video production business. This is the online public face of my business and where potential clients can go to find out more about who I am and what creative services I can provide.
- Anyone involved in the online video production business should have their own website. You can set up websites quite cheaply these days and the rewards are manifold.
- Here you can post as much information as you want about your business and show past clients and video examples. This will help you to promote your business and attract new clients.
- Don’t forget that your website will need to show your skills and technical abilities at their best.
- Never settle for second best as this could harm your chances of getting new clients.
- Invest in a good web host that can offer you optimum uptime and back-up features.
- Use the best site building tools available to create sophisticated and professional websites that will attract new customers.
- If you do not have the time or resources to build your own websites then consider outsourcing this task to an expert to make sure you get the right look for your online video production business.
One of the best ways of hunting down new buyers online is through video market platforms like Wooshi. These platforms are designed to enable buyers and creative types to meet up in a neutral place. Buyers can post details of the video projects they need fulfilled. This could include projects involving film, animation and 3D. You will be able to search through the projects and find those that best suit your talents and resources.
As a creative I used online video market platforms to meet new buyers and bid for live projects. This is a great way to build a profile and reputation if you are new to the marketplace. I have generated a lot of work from these types of platforms and they have become integral to my online video production business. With video platforms I can earn good hard cash for my creative and technical ideas.
If you are thinking about getting into the online video production business then you need to promote your skills and abilities. You can reach out to new clients online using reputable video marketing platforms.