Here is the new innovation of Lenovo that takes entertainment to a whole new level, the IdeaCentre A700. The very luxurious features inside will lead you to wish you are never leaving the house. With its interactive and high definition performance, no one will think that this big screen appliance in your living room is a PC.
Here are the key features on how to experience entertainment at its finest:
1. The IdeaCentre A700 is very thin, only 1.25 inches at the top and less than 3 inches at the base. The lustrous and clean design is a nice option to install the unit in the living room. The black screen bezel enhances the backlit, making it more visible when operating in a dim area.
Slimmest 23 – inch PC with the ports neatly positioned at the sides of the screen.
2. The wide frameless 23 – inch touch screen LCD display shows off beautiful and vibrant colors and images. It has a high definition resolution of 1920×1,080 powered by ATI Radeon HD 5650 graphics that makes it truly powerful and the performance is just outstanding. You can just place it on top of the table or you can opt to mount in on the wall with its prepackaged wall – mounting hardware.
A hole in the stand keeps wires and cables from getting cluttered.
3. The 0.3 megapixel camera produces clear pictures, sharp colors and is even useful in dimly lit rooms.
4. Touch screen features are interactive and fun to use. When you want to navigate into the screen, it displays sound waves and a robotic sound effect. The wireless keyboard and mouse is a big clutter – free enhancement. The mouse is fun to use. You can use it to control the movements of your character while you are playing.
The wireless keyboard and mouse are top of the line features in the IdeaCentre A700.
5. The Dolby surround sound and JBL branded speakers, situated at the bottom edge of the screen, produces undeniably beautiful, loud sounds.
6. The A700 is powered by Intel’s Core i7 1.73GHz processor with an expandable storage memory from 4GB to a maximum of 8GB with an amazing 1TB hard drive.
7. Standard ports are neatly positioned at the back and left portion of the unit for a tidier look. The HDMI out and in ports, composite – video and RCA – video jacks, 4 USB 2.0 ports, S/PDIF digital – audio jacks and a coaxial input for TV signal are found at the back. At the left side are two additional USB ports, mini – FireWire port, eSATA port, flash card slots and the headphone/microphone jacks.
With this high definition feature – loaded all in one PC, entertainment will be more entertaining. The simple and chic design of the IdeaCentre A700 is what every consumer needs to perk up their living rooms.