Incredimail is a free email program for MS Windows that does a fair job of managing emails with only a little effort on your part. Its intuitive interface and the support for various cool features (sounds, animations, 3D effects, emotions, ecards) make your email experience a fun. You can import one of your active email accounts into Incredimail and continue to access your messages as before.
Incredimail organizes your emails into folders. The Incredimail’s default folders include Inbox, Sent Items, Deleted Items, etc. You can also create your own personal folders for better organization of messages. It may happen that some of your mail folders in Incredimail get disappeared mysteriously. While this is possible, you can still get back all your mail folders with their contents intact. To do so, close Incredimail, navigate to the Incredimail data folder in Windows Explorer, and then double-click the Identities folder. Next, open the folder having a long ID number. If you have more than one folders of such type, do the following for each,
- Delete the ‘Folders.imm’ file in the Message Store folder.
- Launch Incredimail.
Incredimail users tend to delete emails from various mail folders from time to time. These emails are sent to the ‘Deleted Items’ folder of your Incredimail account. The ‘Deleted Items’ folder allows you to undelete these messages, in case you later realize that you need them for a critical business assignment. Sometimes, the trashed mails need to be purged in order for reducing the size of the ‘Deleted Items’ folder. The messages emptied from this folder cannot be retrieved using a simple restore operation. You need to follow the below given instructions for performing Incredimail Email Recovery:
- Search your ‘Drafts’ folder for the messages that you recently deleted from your account. There is a likelihood that the email you deleted accidentally might be saved in this folder.
- If you find the message in ‘Drafts’ folder, open the message, make the desired changes, and then resend the message.
- Check the ‘Deleted Items’ folder of your account to find deleted emails from other mail folders. If the retention period for the deleted mails has not expired, you will find your mails in the Trash.
- Select the desired deleted email in Trash and click on ‘Move To’ button to move the message to the Inbox folder of your account.
If you fail to find or restore the deleted emails in your Incredimail account, take help of a professional email recovery program to regain access to your lost messages. These advanced utilities contain dedicated algorithms to recover your multiple deleted emails in a single attempt. With the help of these tools, you can easily overcome any critical situation of email data loss, such as accidental or intentional deletion, formatting or repartitioning of hard drives, and inaccessibility of emails due to bad sectors on the drive. These utilities show preview of emails prior to actual recovery, thus making it easy for you to verify data for consistency.