When it comes to marketing your business, there are so many ways you can market that don’t cost a thing. However, SEO is a huge part of marketing and an area where you don’t want to skimp. Hiring an SEO consultant or professional SEO writer will help you to get on the right track when it comes to optimizing your web pages.
1. Many SEO content writers and consultants have the necessary resources to look up the best keywords to use. Knowing which keywords and keyword phrases will be highly searched with low competition is important. This is one of the best ways to ensure that your web pages are found based on what keywords people are searching for.
2. A professional SEO writer will know how to smoothly integrate keywords into your content. Some low-quality writers simply stick in a keyword wherever it will fit. Consumers are savvy to this marketing method, though. Unless the keywords are seamlessly integrated, you’ll lose readership quickly.
3. In addition, an SEO writer will know how to make unnatural keywords sound better. Some highly searched keywords and phrases have awkward wording. For example, how do you make, “wedding planner New York” sound correct? A quality SEO writer will know that instead of putting this keyword in as is, they can write a sentence like, “Looking for a wedding planner New York residents love?”
4. An SEO consultant will know where to place SEO. Choosing the right keywords isn’t the only important part of SEO content. The keywords should be strategically placed, too. For example, putting SEO in the introduction paragraph is more important than including it in the body. Also, SEO should be used in the title as well as the link. Some websites and blogs also let you include meta tags, which should be chosen based on SEO.
5. How much SEO is too much? A SEO professional will be able to give you a distinct answer. The answer varies depending upon your content. For example, an article about wedding planning will naturally have plenty of SEO keywords on the topic. If you need to promote a specific wedding planner, though, you’ll have to purposefully integrate these keywords. This means you’ll have to choose a percentage and track how many times you use the SEO keywords. Using too many will make the content too sales-like while not using enough won’t help you in search results.
Andy Morley is a professional SEO consultant based in the East Midlands in the UK.