If a company wants its presence known in the marketplace, it needs to have a mobile presence. More and more companies and consumers are using their mobile devices as their primary means of accessing the Internet. It creates a very positive impression if any company has got a stunning mobile application. It not only engages consumers, but also creates a powerful impact on their competitors. Having a dedicated mobile application is much important in today’s world. When looking for an Android App development company, clients want companies that they can rely on for top products that will go viral and become moneymakers. Why settling for something which is next to the best? Let’s find out more…
Here are the top five Android App Development companies that have track records above the rest.
- Appek Mobile Apps – Clutch.co ranked Appek Mobile Apps 4.9 out of 5.0 in customer satisfaction when it came to Android App development companies. They are located in the United States. Their apps have been featured on Gizmodo, Wired, TechCrunch, CNN, MTV, Venture Beat, Forbes, E! Entertainment Television, Fast Company Design, MacWorld, and Mashable. They charge $150 – $199 / hr.
- Cleveroad – Clutch.co ranks Cleveroad pretty good both in terms of customer satisfaction and Android App companies. Cleveroad is based in the Ukraine. They specialize in web and mobile apps for startups, businesses, and private clients. They charge $25 – $49 / hr.
- Techahead – Clutch.co ranked Techahead 4.6 out of 5.0 in customer satisfaction when it came to Android App companies. Techahead is based in both the United States and India. Techahead has developed apps for Fortune 100 companies and startups alike in the fields of finance, real estate, ecommerce, social, healthcare, and news. They have delivered more than 1000 apps to their clients. They charge less than $25 / hr.
- WillowTree, Inc.® – Clutch.co ranked WillowTree, Inc.® 4.8 out of 5.0 in customer satisfaction when it came to Android App companies. WillowTree, Inc.® is based in the United States and specialize in UX/UI, mobile, and software engineering. WillowTree, Inc.® has developed apps for GE, Time Warner, Johnson & Johnson, AOL, and Regal Cinemas. They charge $150 – $199 / hr.
- Mobomo – Clutch.co ranked Mobomo 4.8 out of 5.0 in customer satisfaction when it came to Android App companies. Mobomo is based in the United States. Mobomo is a website and mobile application developer specializing in large scale mobile designs. They charge $150 – $199 / hr.
Appek Mobile Apps is based in Pennsylvania, United States and is a top, award winning designer of native mobile apps. They build their award winning apps for Android, IOS, Windows Phone, and Blackberry. They created actor / comedian Damon Wayans Jr’s Special Guest App and have been behind apps that have been featured by major news organizations such as CNN, Forbes, Wired, and MTV. They have been known to bring in millions in venture capital to startups and major corporations alike with their innovative designs that go viral. They also produce web apps that look terrific and get high Google rankings.