Today, numerous business organizations are hiring freelance experts for project works. Some business companies have solely moved towards outsourced operation. The concept has some amazing benefits; it simultaneously helps in saving money, hiring professionals across the globe, manage business operations remotely and so on. Leading companies and business owners are using several platforms for searching and hiring professionals and experts in different business tasks. Here, you will learn about some great websites for outsourcing SEO work.
Top freelancing websites for hiring SEO professionals: an overview:
* eLance.com: eLance is one of the popular freelancing marketplaces today. The website involves million dollars of transactions between the hiring companies and providers. eLance is known for it’s amazing professional providers, easy-to-use interface for the users and high stake projects. The website deduces somewhere between 6.75% and 8.75% for each payment. Companies and recruiters love this site as it is one of the richest sources for hiring team of technical professionals at affordable prices.
* oDesk.com: oDesk.com currently represents the best economic progression. In recent two/three years, the website has improved a lot and numerous talented professionals have started working on the platform. The company has got an excellent in-house team to keep things on track. With a net 10% deduction, the website maintains a very straight-cut percentile in all payments. The website is good for companies and recruiters who want cheaper online marketing, SEO, SEM and sales solutions.
* vWorker.com: RentACoder has become vWorker.com. The website was a primary initiated from a service providing organization of USA. Later the company moved on and created a popular freelancing platform. It has introduced a new concept of outsourcing SEO and marketing tasks termed as crowdsourcing. The charges here are little higher than others and the providers need to pay the percentage, not the employer.
* Fiverr.com: Fiverr.com is one of the sensational freelancing platforms available online. The company brought the unique idea of selling products and services just at $5. The website became immensely popular in less than a year and considered among the top 250 sites of all. The concept of this freelancing platform is unique as it allows a freelancer provide services like an independent seller. At the same time, the buyers can also ask for special tasks. The platform enhances creativity and the rating system ensures high quality services at amazingly cheap price.
* Other websites: Several other websites like freelancer.com, getacoder.com, scriptlance.com and guru.com are also considered among successful outsourcing marketplaces for SEO and online marketing. These sites are almost similar in nature and involve the basic mechanism of hiring and service providing associations. Some popular internet marketing forums like digitalpoint and warriorforum can also be great resources to find out an SEO talent.
If you’re a business owner, you should first learn how freelancing system works and then start hiring. If you’re about to start working as a freelancer, you should attend a course for learning about the system as well. Profit Hacks is a great resource for learning internet marketing, SEO and SEM. Consider attending a professional course before moving into the world of outsourcing (both employers and providers should attend such courses). And finally, you should find out the most suitable platform to work on or hire from. Sign up with the company you’re comfortable with and that’s it. Happy outsourcing.
- License: Creative Commons image source
The blog editor is a social media manager at a major company.