Business

Modern Online Business Lifestyle: A Boon or a Bane to your Health?

0

8 hours of hard work in office and you get nothing! So, why not spend some extra time online to supplement the income? This was what most of the full-time freelancers must have thought, once upon a time. But now, the online business has drowned them so deep that many side effects are emerging from nowhere.

It is hard to tell, whether there are more advantages or drawbacks of modern online business lifestyle. Several problems like undue tension & stress, low energy levels, weight loss and mental trauma are, not to mention, have become a part and parcel of the lives of website designers, bloggers and writers. Read on to know more about how online business badly affects the health of an individual and what preventive measures one may take to avoid them.

  • Page Rank Going up, but Health Going Down

This problem has become persistent among most online businessmen, bloggers and web-developers today. Owing to an undue dedication to their blogs, they have lost in their personal lives and given their mental & physical well being away. Moreover, Google updates like Panda and Penguin add fuel to the fire and further exaggerates these problems.

  • Surrounded by Health-Enemies

I’m talking about none other than the modern machines like computers, air conditioners and comfortable chairs (which take all the comfort away in the long run). The harmful radiations of computer adversely affect the eye sight and the bloggers have to suffer. Further, no attention is paid to right diet and ruthless consumption of fast foods takes place. It results in extra fat chucks around the belly and bloggers spend hard time trying to reduce it.

What can be done?

  • Start Working for All-Round Development

Personal and private lives should be dealt with a balance, and health should not be compromised for wealth. It’s as simple as that. It is easy to lose quick weight with the help of right diet devoid of sugar and fried substances, and doing some physical activity that can burn calories. Get some calories counting equipments and treadmill, readily available at discounted price online, thanks to the promo coupon.

  • Install Health Equipment’s in the Interior of your Room

Going to gym can be a tedious task, especially when you are burning midnight oil to achieve better alexa rankings for your website or blog. In such a case, it is a good step to get the equipments right into your room near your computer table. It will ease out the process by making sure that the next time you feel bored, you just get onto the treadmill and lose some weight & utilize your valuable time at the same time.

  • Work-out in Morning

Morning is the best time to move few body parts and do some exercise. Moreover, the large quantities of fresh oxygen will keep you moving whole day and you will not repent compromising with your early morning sleep.

Most fitness professional now agree that exercise is only 20% of your effort in staying healthy and fit. The other 80% is your diet. For this reason, I would recommend that you focus mostly on your diet. There is a plethora of reputable companies that offer dieting advice. Find out how Nutrisystem can help you lose weight and how Medifast diet plans work.

Evolution of Internet TVs

Previous article

Creating Business Solutions

Next article

You may also like

Comments

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in Business