It may happen that many users ask the question of having more than one account on Twitter and you will have no answer in the positive sense. It is also needless to say that most of the experts and users will ask you to have multiple accounts and if not, then you can sincerely have as many accounts on the media that you can handle easily. Suppose the first one is for your personal matter, the second one might be for blogging and the third one similarly is for promoting your business! Yes, in this way the trend of having multiple accounts is getting popular now.
What benefits here is that the Twitter has also allowed the users to get their accounts open from multiple points and company’s staff can simply manage your account on the Twitter.
What is the problem?
If you do not have enough time or manpower to manage your application, it will be really worst case for you and your business. There is no denying the fact that Twitter has given constant and consistent updates for the millions of its users in context of tools, managing applications and other facilities that can greatly help you in eliminating the hurdles. Your answers and feeds may also get repeated on the website which will certainly annoy the customers.
Using Multiple Twitter Accounts
- You can simply use the platform to build great networking for business promotion. Active networking must be your primary focus of the user so that you can also highlight your USP.
- The accounts will also offer you chances for personal communication. You can really post your latest updates for your family members.
- In the specific area of learning, you can just bring life into your account. You will just have to follow some accounts that are really trending topics.
- You can simply manage your contacts and emails in different twitter accounts.
Management of Multiple Customer Account on Twitter
There are plenty of features that twitter has initiated in last few months or years to ease your task of management. Yes, it has served our purpose which compels us to greatly manage our multiple accounts. Here are some important ways and tools that will help you at the maximum –
- Adding contributors – Twitter allows the user accounts to add some contributors within the Twitter page which become eligible to add some feeds and tweet on your behalf. This will really make the matter very easy when you are not at the location or you are far from the reach of your Twitter account. Adding the contributors in your company page will just allow the staffs to Switch to the business account from their personal accounts. In this way, giving reply to the feeds will be much easier. Rather than giving your account password to the contributors, this method is very selective in terms of security. The other benefit lies in the fact that the contributors will feel easy to switch to multiple accounts
- Use TweetDeck – This is the latest web application launched by the Twitter and you can simply download it to your system, given you do not have access to the contributors setting section of the Twitter page. Customizing your feeds with future dates and management of multiple user accounts become easy.
Creating multiple user accounts on Twitter has its own defined benefits. But its management needs assistance from the advanced tools and features of the twitter that keep on updating. You can simply add contributors or use the TweetDeck for better management and customizing your feeds.