The iPhone 4s is the new ‘it’ thing to have! It has already been launched in the United States, Canada, Japan, France, Germany and Australia with the intention of launching it elsewhere by the end of the year 2011. Although everybody had been anticipating a generation next iPhone, the Apple company did surprise its customers by launching the 4s. However, the new features and the improved camera and processor that iPhone 4s has, the Apple users are sure to be very happy.
The Best iPhone 4s App!
Perhaps the most exciting feature that iPhone 4s is offering is the Siri, voice assistant. There is no need to introduce Siri since everyone must have experienced or heard of this exciting innovation already. Although most people just enjoy asking Siri all sorts of foolish questions just for the fun of it, there actually are a lot of benefits you gain out of it.
The Usefulness of Siri
Some of the ways in which you can make your iPhone 4s Siri useful are:
- Fact Machine – Siri is like your own personal encyclopedia. You can ask all kinds of facts and you will be provided with prompt and correct answers. Be it on the weather, on the currency rate, on the stock price or even the latest news, Siri knows it all!
- Alarm – You can use Siri as your alarm clock. All you have to do is tell it to wake you up at a certain time and it will automatically set an alarm. You no longer have to bother yourself with setting an alarm manually. Siri is at your service!
- IMessaging – In case you want to send a message to someone, Siri is the man! You can convey the message to him by telling him to give this certain information to this specific person and Siri will do it for you!
- Locator – Are you in a new city or country and hungry? Well you no longer have to break language barriers and look stupid. Siri will find you the nearest place for you to have your food at. However, it does not matter where you are. You can do that even when in your hometown.
- Calender – iPhone 4s Siri even sets up your meetings for you! It can very well act as your secretary and notify you whenever you have a meeting scheduled. This will help you remain organized.
- Instant Caller – Hands are dirty or occupied and you just remembered that important phone call you had to make to your mother or boss? Well Siri comes to your rescue. Just command it to make a call to a certain person and it will do the rest!
You can talk to Siri by holding the phone close to your ear like you would do when taking a call. Or you can also activate it by pressing the Home button for a little while longer. You also have the option of getting everything that you say and it replies in the written form side by side. All you have to do to activate that feature is tap the additional mic tab in the keyboard and there you go! Siri undoubtedly makes the iPhone 4s experience worth it!
Crystal J. Briscoe is from Exams King. Looking for C_TBIT44_71 exam help? Let’s take advantage of Exams King self paced C_SRM_70 training and pass your IT exams on first try.