The app I am going to talk about literally blew my mind. I have been using it fora month now. It’s installed on my child’s phone. The list of features that XNSPY offers cover every aspect of your phone monitoring app. I will be discussing a few of these which were to me, not only outstanding but also superior to the other apps in the same category:
XNSPY—Every Facet of Mobile Phone Monitoring Personified!
- My son uses IM apps a lot. He is obsessed with WhatsApp and Viber. I feel pretty confident now that he is not misusing his phone because through XNSPY’s control panel on my computer, I can access all the logs of WhatsApp and Viber chats with the sender and recipient’s number. I also get the date and time tags for the content shared over these apps so in case if I miss out on anything in real-time, I log in at the end of the day and check everything in a single go.
- The control panel is designed by people who are inspired by simplicity and sophistication I guess! The accessibility is amiable and immaculate. There is a separate button for all the features of the product so I am not left baffled. Parents would love this app because it doesn’t require them to be Gizmo freaks.
- My exasperation is finally gone. Previously,I was never able to focus on my work with my child away with friends. Even though I had specified unsafe areas to them, I wasn’t sure if they even listen to my words. Now with Geo-fencing feature, offered by this app, I can always get instant alerts of the places they have visited. I can also set No-Go areas on the map. Also, if your child is grounded and you are out to work, you can make sure that he doesn’t leave the house.
- My son’s browsing history is very volatile. It’s always cleared up and then I would get lame answers to that. With XNSPY, every URL typed into his phone’s browser is saved. Phew! Now he doesn’t really like staying up all night.
- My children use skype a lot. I am not really happy with Skype’s security protocol. Now with this smartphone monitoring too, I can always see the users who have made calls to my family.
Well, there are many other fancy features like remotely locking the phone or recording the surroundings which are very handy but the app would have been so much better with Snapchat and Instagram access. These two apps are like media sharing machines and are very extensively used these days. Also, I had to change my daughter’s WP because of its unavailability on platforms other than IOS and Android. Hoping to get some update soon!
XNSPY’s phone monitoring app is a massive update to any of its precedents with a reasonable and easy-on-pocket subscription plan. It’s a must buy for parents.