HP has a large range of desktop PC models that came out in the market. Most of their units have shown the consumers satisfactory results. Now a new model has come out in the market today, it has caught the attention of the people because of its low price and good performance, the Pavilion p6510f.
This unit has a lot of muscle. With a low price of $519 dollars, this computer justifies its price. When you look at its design, you might say that the outer part looks good and compacted, but whats powerful about it is the specs inside the unit.
Knowing the specifications and features of the unit is one of the best way to decide whether you like to take the PC home with you or not, if you don’t know what is inside of the PC, you might be spending more and getting less out of you money.
Here is a list of the specifications and features of this product for your convenience:
- Appearance / chassis
– Uses the usual Pavilion chassis which is frankly and stale.
A 15-format flash card located at the top front case.
Underneath are the 2 optical drives bay, one is empty and the other one is holding the 16 x DVD burner drive.
– Bottom half of it are the USB ports and the microphone/headphone jacks.
Compact design comes with a glossy black design and a silver lining
– Back panel are 6 more 2.0 USB ports, a FireWire and Ethernet ports, DVI-D, VGA ports, six analog and an optical digital audio out jacks.
– It has also an external WLAN antenna.
The back panel of the chassis holds the necessary ports and connectivity jacks.
- Inside appearance
– Powered by a 2.8GHz AMD Athlon II x4 630 processor,
– 4GB DDR3 RAM, a 750GB HD, and an integrated ATI Radeon HD 4200 graphics.
– A thin black wire directs from the hind of the WLAN antenna port to an 802.11 b/g/n WLAN card that is seated in a small PCIe slots in the motherboard.
– Many card slots for expansions.
– 250 watt power supply unit
It is roomy in the inside. It has plenty of slots for card expansions.
For playing new high graphic games, this unit might not be perfect, but it has no problem for productivity applications. As tested this unit gives excellent system performance. With an average price of $519.99, the HP Pavilion p6510f is excellent for those who value multimedia performance, productivity application, and expansion room this desktop PC is a good choice.