Microsoft Certifications are designed for providing the valuable skills to the students, career benefits to the IT professionals and helps in achieving goals to the managers, and their organizations. A host of Microsoft Certifications list is available for all skill levels to attain excellence in your career, while providing valuable Microsoft Certification benefits including access to vast, global network with other certified professionals.
Take a glance over the below Microsoft Certifications list Provided by Selftest Engine (Provider of IT certification material). You can validate your skills and experience in IT proficiency.
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist abbreviated as MCTS: This is helpful for an IT developer or professional in gaining experience in building, debugging, troubleshooting and implementing a specific Microsoft technology like Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Server, Windows operating system successfully.
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional or MCITP: Helpful to ensure productive technology implementation projects. It involves building, planning, and deploying, designing, supporting, optimizing, maintaining and operating technology skills essential for a specific job role like enterprise messaging administrator or database administrator.
- Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician or MCDST: To earn this certification, you may have to pass Supporting Users/Troubleshooting both the Desktop Applications and Operating System of the Windows XP examinations, in any order. This certification confirms your ability in successfully troubleshooting desktop settings, solving hardware and software applications and operation problems running on Windows operating system.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator or MCSA certification helps to gain expertise in administering network and systems administration based on Windows 2003 Server or earlier business solutions. For certification on newer technologies, you may have to pursue MCITP. This involves one to twelve months of working experience on desktop operating system, existing network infrastructure and network operating system. Specializations include MCSA: Security and MCSA: Messaging.
- Microsoft Certified Database Administrator or MCDBA: helps to design, manage and implement the administration of the databases of SQL Server 2000 successfully. To reflect the current job roles, MCTS and MCITP certification may be pursued.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer or MCSE certification enables designing and implementing the infrastructure solution based on Windows 2003 Server business solutions. For newer technologies, one has to pursue MCITP certification. One to two years experience in designing, troubleshooting, configuring, and installing network systems may be necessary.
- A Technology Specialist certification enables to gain proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics and the related business products whereas IT Professional certification enables to gain proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics in developer, applications or in installation and configuration areas.
- Microsoft Technology Associate or MTA certification is helpful for students in exploring their career in technology.
- Microsoft Certified Professional Developer or MCPD certification enables to achieve comprehensive skills in deploying, developing, and designing applications using Microsoft .NET Framework and Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Microsoft Certified Application Developer or MCAD helps developers in using Microsoft technologies for developing and maintaining department-level components or applications, desktop or Web clients, services in back-end data.
- Microsoft Certified Solution Developer or MCSD certification allows designing pioneering business solutions with the Microsoft development technologies, platforms, tools and Windows operating system.
Click here for If you want more details about Microsoft Certifications
The Advanced Microsoft Certifications includes
- The Microsoft Certified Master program is for experienced IT professionals in successfully designing and implementing solutions to meet the complex business requirements.
- The Microsoft Certified Architect program discerns and provides practicing architects an enterprise setting.
Microsoft Certifications for Home and office users include
- Microsoft Office Specialist or MOS: this is a globally recognized program for demonstrating the advanced business talents in using Windows Vista, Microsoft Office 2010 and Microsoft Office 2007 or other desktop software of Microsoft.
Microsoft Certifications for Trainer
- Microsoft Certified Trainer or MCT certification helps IT professionals in successfully delivering training courses to the developers and IT professionals.
- Microsoft Certified Learning Consultant or MCLC certification recognizes the Microsoft Certified Trainers. Their job roles include consultative engagements with the clients. These MCTs are professionals in designing customized learning solutions.
Have Something To Say ?
Do you have any feedback, comments and suggestions about this research we will be truly happy if you say something, If you believe this list is helpful do share it with you friends on Facebook Twitter and cast your vote up. If you want any support discuss at Certifications forum