A lot of businesses are suffering in terms of social media marketing as their websites are not designed in a way that they might generate more user interaction. Even if the content offered is excellent and impeccable, its design and execution may render it useless. Presentation and quality analysis are major factors which influence the outcome of the conversion rate, and developers have to pay attention to detail to achieve the desired outcome.
The website may or may not require a complete changeover, but it all depends upon the current requirement and upgrades. To determine what are designing and changes are required, we may have to keep certain points in head before proceeding further. I have listed a few points worth note in the numbers below-
- Setting goals and objectives- The main objective of your site should obviously be the main goals of your brand or business, but there may yet be certain other goals and objectives which your page must strive to achieve. Apart from making more and more people aware of your products and services, the site should have certain other goals as well, some of them being-
- Uniqueness- your page must be unique and should set you apart from your competitors. Even if you and your competitors might be offering same products and services, your site may help you have an edge over them.
- Attaining and maintaining a good SERP- Your page must always strive to achieve good search results. This can be done by adhering to the search algorithms and avoiding black hat techniques.
- Increase conversion rate- The main aim of your website should be to present potential customers with the products and services offered, engage them and finally sell what you are trying to.
- Marketing- This is basically the whole essence of social media. In addition to the points mentioned above, marketing your product or service should be of utmost importance, and your site must overall emphasize focus on that. Your site should be designed in such a way that your products and services can be presented to the users in an attractive way, so as to entice them into doing business with your brand or organization. In no way should your site leave out any chance of promoting your offerings. Marketing plays an important role in the task of enhancing your business, and without it an organization cannot hope to survive, unless of course it has become a monopoly. You may have to make changes to your current layout in order to achieve more user traffic and ultimately, more business.
- Future prospects- With increasing business, there is always the possibility of expansion and growth prospects in the future. Your future projections must be of equal importance as your current activities, and your website should be similarly attuned to potential future growth. Leaving out provision for future expansion is a good idea as it throws positive light on your brand. Another advantage is that if you are going in for a website redesign, you have to understand that it is not a simple job, and getting it redesigned every six months can be time and money consuming. So its always better to clear all points before going in for a website redesigning. For more information about website redesign click here